Friday, April 11, 2008

Yummy!!

A special thank you to Laura for helping me with my craving last night. I was blog stalking last night as I usually do around 11:00 pm and I really wanted some cookies. I didn't want the mess or the time of cookies however. Plus my kids room is right around the corner from the kitchen so I didn't want all the noise of my mixer and all that jazz either. Well it was fate. I was catching up on Laura's blog and saw this recipe. I looked at it for a second and thought for sure she had accidentally left off some ingredients or maybe not accidentally so people she didn't like would try to make them and have them be a flop. After seeing all the comments about how good they were I thought what the heck. They were so easy and SO good! They are a soft peanut butter cookie which as far as I'm concerned should be the only kind. I hate dry, hard cookies, period! So if you have nine minutes to spare make some delicious cookies. FYI it made about 2 dozen. I always wonder that when I look at recipe's and it's the first thing I write on them if it's not there just so I have a reference for next time I want to make them.

3 comments:

Chantri said...

Oh I am totally making these tomorrow! No flour?!?! Crazy!!!

Steve and Katie said...

sounds yummy!

Hey will you do me a favor and give me terha's email so I can get an invite to her blog? Thanks a million!
Kate

Laura said...

I'm glad you liked them! Isn't that the weirdest recipe you've ever made?! I love it.