Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nie Nie

I have been one of the many, many followers of Nienie Dialogues. As the silent auctions have been going on I have been again frustrated with my lack of talent in the creative, craft sense. All these wonderfully talented people that can give so much to help a family in need. I finally got over feeling sorry for myself and decided to find something that was one of my favorite things (yeah, like Oprah) to auction off. I have many favorite things so narrowing down was hard but I finally decided on Modbe True Rise Denim.
I have not been the same since these jeans made thier appearance. I no longer have to hold my shirt down when I bend over or sit down. I no longer have to pull my pants back up when I stand back up. I have all the benifits and cut of a low rise jean but with a higher back (that is "tatooed" oh so cute by the way) so they stay put. Modbe just relelased their Denim cutt offs with a new wash that is so fun.
If you are interested on bidding on a pair to help out Nie Nie go here. Thanks Leslie! Leslie obviously gets quite a bit more blog traffic than I do so I decided to put them up for bid on her site. She has raised over $3000 since the beginning of September and she's still going strong.
As I've read on many other blogs doing auctions don't think of it as buying something for more than you would at the store. Think of it as one of those memberships places that for your donation that will help so much you get a free pair of awsome shorts (or the car catch-all I'm currently bidding on.)

No comments: