Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cloning

Do you ever wish there was more than one of you? It always seems that everything I want to do falls on the same day at the same time. The kids have somewhere they need to be, there is class, homework, house cleaning, friends it all becomes quite the juggling act. I have to say I feel I am much better at this task now than I was even just a year ago. I'm not quite sure what happened to change how I view my priorities and what I feel important but letting go of the "small" stuff sure has made my life a little simpler. It's become easier to tell people no and not feel guilty about it. I don't know if it's my older, wiser self or if it's from experience, or if I'm just gaining the I don't care attitude but it's so nice to know I have enough on my plate and not feel bad for telling someone I can't babysit or won't be able to teach a lesson on Sunday. I have been happier and everyone knows that a Happy mom= Happy Family!

No comments: