Friday, October 8, 2010

Health/Nutrition Topics

So I've been trying to figure out a way to combine what I'm studying in school and this good ol blog. I can't do sewing tips Saturday or Organization Wednesday. Those things you will find on much better blogs than mine. Something I do love and feel like I can carry on a conversation about is Nutrition and Health. I LOVE my classes in school that actually apply to my program. I love some of the generals too but for different reasons. Nutrition and Health are my baby. I love to learn. If someone told me I had to choose between being a Nurse or studying Nutrition I would have a VERY hard time. They are both so important to me and my family and I think they play hand in hand to each other.
So I'm going to do this once a week for now and see how it goes. I would LOVE questions or topics you would like to know about or for us to discuss.

No comments: