Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Schedule

So I was talking to my friend Beverly yesterday and saw her calender. Crazy! I'm really bad at appointment calenders like palm and everything for the fact that I feel claustrophobic. I have a calender that I write down main appointments and stuff like that but I don't have each time blocked out. I told her I wouldn't even want to get out of bed in the morning if I had to look at that kind of calender. I decided this afternoon to play around with my palm and just see what my week would look like. Yeah lets just say I don't plan on scheduling myself like that anytime soon. Crazy! Do you schedule everything out or just main events?

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Lara, I'm exactly the same! I always buy new planners thining I'll get organized-- but the truth is I just don't like to use them!