Sunday, March 1, 2009

Modbe Swim!



Well things have been crazy busy around here as you can probably tell by my lack of posting. Last weekend Modbe released their 2009 Swim! I had my suit picked out from the moment I saw it.

I love it! But now that I have tried on all the other styles I want them too. :)


Here are a few of the great things this swim line has to offer
*Power Mesh lining~ smooths and holds in any problem areas (who doesn't love that!)
* Underwire in select styles~ I wasn't sure how a underwire would feel in a swim suit but I love it!
*Cute tops and bottoms to mix and match to create your perfect suit that matches your personality.



Some cute combos I've seen are the tie dye with the eggplant bottoms, the black
polka dot flounce with the pink polka dot bottoms, the pink knot top with the eggplant bottoms.
Plus a lot of the tops match bottoms last year which will help in your mixing and matching.
Right now the code for 10% off your order of 3 or more items is 1386. Just enter it in where it asks for the party number after your credit card information. Let me know if you have any questions. Stay tuned for an announcement of a giveaway!

No comments: