Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Modbe Sale

I have this in my side bar but I know a lot of people use the readers and don't see my actual blog so I wanted to do a quick little post. Everything is 30% off including the clearance items so the cutoffs are $14 with the sale and if you order three or more items you still get the 10% off if you put in the current party number making those cutoffs $12. Let me know if you have any questions on anything. Also if you are in my area I can put your order in and help save on shipping.
My favorite items right now are the wrap sweater, the cutoffs and the power pants. I always love the basics.
* just enter in code WNTRSVNGS for the coupon at checkout. You can get the additional 10% off with the party number with three or more items.
The current code is 1052 . Enter it at checkout after your credit card number where it asks for party number. It will give you 10% off if you order 3 or more items. Not ordering 3 items still put in the code and I do a drawing for all orders with the code once a month. (Be sure to leave your email on your order.) This code will change as I close parties so check back if you are not ordering right away.

No comments: