Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Pictures

At the end of October we had our family pictures taken. This is a task I really, really stress over. Mostly because I have the worlds most active 2 year old and in all the pictures I have of her she is just a blur. I wanted them done outside so I was stressed about the weather, which also made me stress about how everyone's hair would do and how we would do outfit changes, etc, etc. I've had them back for over a month now and I still haven't ordered any. Not because they didn't turn out but because I love them all and I have a problem with making a decision. I always second guess myself. I come from a family of indecisive people. It's who we are, I think, I don't know, you decide. :) I just keep looking at all of them over and over thinking about why I love each one and in the mean time my walls are bare and the last picture I have of G is her first birthday which was over a year and a half ago. So here are a couple. I was going to wait until after Christmas cards but again, couldn't make a decision, therefore didn't get them ordered, therefore no Christmas cards.








1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are beautiful pics Lara! Hey, you could easily do a New Year's card instead! :)