Thursday, October 23, 2008

Never have to say

A 29 year old should never have to turn to her husband in bed and say I think it's time for another angioplasty. But for whatever reason this is my life. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon with my cardiologist. I'll either be admitted to the hospital right then or I will be scheduled to come back the next day. I know how this works unfortunately. It was even worse at 17 years old. You would think I would be used to it by now.
I don't talk a lot about my disease. It's not because it doesn't effect me or my life because it does each and every day but it's mostly because if I don't think/talk about it it's easier to pretend it doesn't exist. I look fine from the outside so I try to force myself to put on the happy face. The way I feel about being sick is really hard for me to express. I hate it. I don't talk about it with anybody. I have a secret blog that I have posted on that is just me venting about this whole mess. For my peace of mind, to educate others and for my journal's sake I plan on trying to talk more about it here. I promise to not make this a totally depressing blog and have this consume my life but I do plan on sharing more about me and my thoughts. So here is to more enchanted tales, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

The Browning Family said...

I am so sorry you have to go through this. I hope things go well go you today. Let us know how you are doing in a few days.

Mandy said...

You will be in my prayers..

Tracy said...

I hope everything went okay! Let us know as soon as you can! You will be in my prayers!