Monday, June 23, 2008

Fashionista Advice


Okay ladies (if I still have readers) I need everyone's opinion on a white shirt. I have found white shirts for the rest of my household but haven't been able to find one for me that I love. I would like to get family pictures taken while we are at the beach here in NY and then some outdoors ones when we get back home with everyone wearing white shirts. The boys have a very casual button/snap up shirt with white on white design. G has a cute little girls white shirt with puff sleeves. Now I just need something for me. I don't want a button up shirt because they are cute but I think it would look too stiff in beach pictures. I want something with a little more class and eye candy than just a basic white cap sleeve. So I need you're vote and if you can find others that aren't on this list please, PLEASE, leave a link in the comments. Thank you, Thank you!
The photo above is a shirt at Aeropostale and it comes in white. The white just doesn't show up very good on here.
#2 from Anthropologie

#3 from Anthropologie (it doesn't come in true white would ivory stand out too bad?)


And while we are on the topic of anthropologie can I just say that the dresses on their site are amazing. The shapes and colors and cuts I could look at them for hours. Too bad I was born with a tall body and dresses never hit me in the right spot and end up looking really funny on me. They are still pretty to look at though.
While I'm talking about pretty things I am in love, love with this shirt. I love the cut and the girly details.

2 comments:

Beverly Jones said...

I really like the top one you pictured...however, I can't get number one and number two to open. Is it jsut me? I'd love to look at them too. Such a shame that Modbe didn't do anything new recently. I don't have a white edgy vee or I'd send it your way.

Bev

Andrea said...

I like the top one from aero the best. I also love love love the very bottom blue one...Would be so cute dressed down with some cute jeans!