Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crazy Busy

Wow! I wish I knew where that winter break just went. I feel like I didn't get anything done that I needed to but was busy the whole time. I did spend some much needed time with my kids. It was fun staying in our jammies all day and just playing games and reading books. This week has flown by with stuff every night. I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out what to do for school and classes and as everyone kept reminding me classes start next Monday and I hadn't registered at all yet. Needless to say yesterday was quite stressful and productive all at the same time. I had Bunco last night then tonight I have my scrapbooking class I go to once a month. Tomorrow and Saturday I am helping out at a Modbe Warehouse sale here in Idaho (if you are local and want more info let me know). Then classes start Monday. I'm only taking 7 credits this semester so hopefully it won't be too bad. I'm actually very excited for this semester. My to do list is growing by the minute so I will try to be back with photo updates and more later!

No comments: