Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award



Heather nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award and while I am honored I'm not sure I deserve the title. I feel like I should have some great acceptance speech or something to go along with it. I could go on and on about how great and talented Heather is but right now it just makes me sad since she is moving (far away). You can look at her blog and all her cute crafts and fun things she does. Plus her house is always so dang clean and cute. You are awesome Heather. Thanks for being a great friend and thank goodness for technology and airplanes to stay in touch.
So with this award I am supposed to list 6 things I love and then give away my own Kreativ Blogger Awards.
My LOVES

1. My husband (I know shocker and I probably copied everyone else who has ever done this). I am so lucky to have found a great man that supports me, loves me, and is so patient and loving. I can be a bit bratty and he just treats me like a princess. He is so good to me and loves me no matter what and I love having that complete love and trust with someone I get to spend forever with. He is such a good dad and I learn so much from him.

2. My kids~ They are my miracle babies. I am so thankful for them in my life and all they teach me. They make me smile each and every day. I love their innocence and their love for learning new things. I love how close they are to heaven and that they bring that into our home.

3. My home~ I always joke around and say things like "when we get a real house" we will do this or buy that. Well we do have a real house. And while it may be small and old it is our home and I love it. I love fixing it up and seeing what it can become. I am thankful we have a home that is ours where we can feel safe and our children can feel loved.

4. My parents~ I am so lucky to have been raised in a good home with loving parents that taught and raised me well. I'm so glad that they are still such an important part of my life.

5. My church~ I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have that my family can be together forever. That I know who I am and where I came from and why I am here. I am thankful for the unconditional love from my Father in Heaven and the sacrifice that was made for me by Jesus Christ. I love that I can draw from that strength during my weakest times.

6. My friends~ I am so lucky to have made some great friends. I'm glad that I have friends that strengthen me and pick me up on bad days. I'm glad I have them as such good examples of how I should be.

So now my nominee's. Drum roll please....(These are in no particular order)
1. Jenny~ I have known Jenny for practically my whole life. I love reading her blog because she has some great ideas and I also read it to help me remember that if she can do all she is doing with four children then I can't complain about how hard it is with just two.

2. Mandy ~ I met Mandy on a message board and I feel like she is a long lost best friend. We have been through a lot of the same things and she is so fun to chat with. She is beautiful and has the cutest kids. On top of all that she makes some of the cutest hair bows. Hopefully one of these days we will get to meet for lunch or something.

3.Sharla ~ Seriously anybody that gets to go on my dream trip to Europe gets my vote. Not only that but she is the funniest person I know. (Okay well I don't "know" her other than online but she's dang funny! and I like to claim I know (aka blogstalk) cool people so I can look cool) Her blog always makes me laugh and brightens my day.

I'm going to end there. Not because I'm done with the 400 million blogs I have on google reader, because I would like to nominate all of you and tell you why I love your blog, but because I have a quiz due by midnight and I've procrastinated just long enough to have just enough time.

3 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Thank you Lara. I am so grateful for you. You are a awesome friend. love ya

Mandy said...

WOW, what a nice surprise! Lara I feel the same way about you! I want to meet for lunch.. WE ARE DOING THAT!!

Sharla said...

Awww, Lara, you are so sweet! You have seriously brightened my day. :)